Hosted by Jill Hope of I Shine® Kids, the Empowering Kids Now Global Summit features more than 30 interviews with parenting and mindfulness experts about how to support your child's individuality, personal growth and autonomy.
Don’t miss out on even one of these valuable interviews, where you will learn…
- One of the biggest crushers of self-esteem and confidence…and how to undo it
- How to help your child access and trust their intuition and why this is crucial if you want to empower your child
- The most important role YOU play in building academic confidence in kids
- How to help your child strengthen their self-trust and inner knowing so they make decisions that are rightfor them
- What you can do to help your child find their voice, and an exercise to help them self-advocate…and SO much more
A few of the featured speakers coming up:
Lori Petro of Teach Through Love—The ABC's of Conscious Parenting
Tamiko Lowry Pugh, Voice for Women's Empowerment—Dating Matters: Empowering Tweens and Teens to Create Healthy Relationships
Dr. Thomas Haller, Parenting and Relationship expert—7 Key Components of Consent
Terri Britt, former Miss USA and Abundance Creator—"Set an Intention" Meditation
Brad Yates—Guide to EFT Tapping with kids (Emotional Freedom Technique, also recommended by Dr. Laura Markham of AhaParenting.com.
Each day you will receive an email with access to the day’s interviews. Each
interview will be available for 48 hours. Over the weekend, all interviews from the week will be available in case you missed any of them.
Registration for this free event includes access to a related Facebook group with additional articles and discussion. Like most of these conferences, if you are unable to listen during the free timeframe, for $77-127 you can own all of the talks to watch at your leisure. A portion of those proceeds will go to Delivering Good.