Does your child get overwhelmed by intense emotions? Do meltdowns and tantrums sabotage your best efforts to stay calm? Does your child’s whining and yelling make you feel like whining and yelling?
Join Susan Stiffelman, MFT and Janet Lansbury for a live Parenting Master Class (with unlimited replay) that will help you foster resilience while helping your children manage life’s inevitable ups and downs. Only $37.
An attitude of acceptance helps foster emotional health, balance, and well-being in children.
• The perspective that helps you remain the calm Captain of the ship
• What to do when your child gets physical
• Trusting your children’s ability to process their feelings—with your support
• Making it safe for your kids to share their thoughts and opinions
• How to stay regulated during emotional storms so you can child do the same
• Normalizing the ebb and flow of your child’s emotional life to reduce challenging behavior
The material covered in this class is especially relevant for parents of toddlers and elementary aged children but will be useful for parents of teens, as well.